What you need to know Peerless Athletics periodizes through:
- - Variation of training stimulus
- - Planned rest/work ratios
- - Cyclical program design to peak for specific events
When you sign up with Peerless Athletics, it is best to think about your fitness or athletic journey as if you were building a pyramid.
- - The base of your pyramid must be strong and wide enough to allow you to build upwards. Building your base will raise the ceiling on your results. TOO MANY PEOPLE SKIP THIS. Our focus in the first phase of training is to raise your work capacity, strengthen your weak areas, and prepare your body for the climb up your pyramid.
- - Each phase builds on top of the other. You experience progressions of exercises as intensity increases. Your body has no choice but to adapt and improve.
There is no plateauing with Peerless Athletics because our programs are designed to:
- - Teach and expose clients to new movements and metabolic phases
- - Clients adapt to the new movements and metabolic phases
- - Clients master the movements and metabolic phases
Each time you complete one 12-week pyramid with Peerless Athletics, you go back to the beginning to rebuild your base. Starting at the bottom and working up, an amazing thing happens – you build around your previous success and your pyramid builds even higher. This is the power of Peerless Athletics programming. Consistent efforts bring you consistent results, every time.